The UK's largest fire prevention, detection and protection event
FIREX International is an annual exhibition and conference giving you access to the very latest technology from suppliers across the world, cutting-edge solutions and the essential knowledge to ensure life safety. The next edition is taking place on 19-21 May 2020 at ExCeL London. The event caters to everyone within the fire safety buying chain from manufacturers, distributors, installers, integrators, consultants to end users. You will be able to find the perfect fire safety solution for your business.
Why should you exhibit at FIREX International?
- Use our bespoke 1:2:1 meeting service to come face-to-face with the right audience
- Ensure your technologies are at the heart of innovation development
- Launch new products to a captivated and engaged audience of buyers from over 70 countries
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and prospective partners
The FIREX brochure is now available
FIREX International is the UK's only event where you can position yourself alongside the entire fire safety and fire prevention supply chain. By exhibiting at FIREX you can:
- Demonstrate your innovative fire safety products and get PR buzz for your product launches
- Strengthen your brand – perception of quality and value is improved by 21% after visitors experience you at a show like FIREX
- Meet existing clients and generate new business with high-quality visitors –76% of visitors make new purchasing decisions at live events
Download the FIREX brochure to discover the many benefits you will gain by positing your brand alongside the UK's #1 fire safety event.
Here are the highlights of FIREX International 2019:
- Over 18,000 fire safety professionals visited FIREX International 2019
- 130+ exhibitors showcased over 5,000 fire safety products
- High-quality products were demonstrated in the Sprinkler and Suppression Presentation Area
- Leading experts delivered over 25+ hours of free advice and guidance
- The 6th International Tall Building Fire Safety Conference took place alongisde FIREX
2019 Post Show Report
Here is a summary of the key stats:
- FIREX 2019 welcomed 4% more visitors than in 2018
- Visitors had a combined annual budget of £6.3 billion
- 42% of visitors had a budget of over £500,000
- 73 countries were represented, demonstrating the high regard in which FIREX is held internationally
- Top industry sectors: construction; manufacturing; government and property/ real estate
- 16% of visitors who registered for co-located IFSEC, Facilities Show and Safety & Health Expo attended FIREX
Become a FIREX Sponsor
- Get an all -year-round visibility
- Put your business in front of this global audience of fire professionals
- Get more brand exposure than your competitors
- Highlight new product launches
- Get seen as a thought leader
- Choose from a selection of digital and on-site opportunities
- Take advantage of our email and social media audience
FIREX has absolutely everything we need under roof- whether it's looking at new products or keeping up with the latest fire safety legislation.
Owner, Degan Properties
FIREX is a very well organised event, it has been really useful to see and be able to test a broad range of products.
Director, National Tyres & Autocare
A few of the 130+ FIREX 2019 exhibitors...
FIREX International is part of the Protection & Management Series of events, all taking place side by side within the London ExCel on 19-21 May 2020. The series hosts over 1,200 leading suppliers showcasing thousands of products, along with education sessions and networking across fire, security, facilities and health & safety.