FIREX International. Europe's only dedicated fire safety event
Why should you attend FIREX International?
- 130+ exhibitors showcasing over 5,000 products for your fire safety strategy
- Europe's only dedicated fire safety event
- High-quality products demonstrated for you in the Sprinkler and Suppression Presentation Area
- Over 25+ hours of free advice and guidance from leading experts
- 6th International Tall Building Fire Safety Conference
- Neighbouring security, health and safety, and facilities management events to source further technologies
Want to know what's on at FIREX International?
Why should you exhibit at FIREX International?
- Use our bespoke 1:2:1 meeting service to come face-to-face with the right audience
- Ensure your technologies are at the heart of innovation development
- Launch new products to a captivated and engaged audience of buyers from over 70 countries
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and prospective partners
It’s been really, really good – we are really pleased. Absolutely manic. We are really pleased with the quality and the quantity of visitors. We’ve already signed for next year.”
Director, TOA Corporation
The first two days were probably the busiest days that I’ve ever known at any exhibition. It’s brought forward an extremely good quality of contacts and enquiries.”
Sales Engineer, Specialist Wiring Accessories
Advice From Leading Experts
With over 25+ hours of seminars and panel debates from industry experts, you don't want to miss the fire safety event of 2019.
When & Where
Have you decided how you're getting to ExCel London for FIREX 2019? Here is everything you need to plan your journey.
Unparalled networking opportunities with over 18,000 fire safety professionals and more, all on offer at FIREX 2019.
A few of the 130+ FIREX exhibitors...
FIREX International is part of the Protection & Management Series of events, all taking place side by side within the London ExCel on 18-20 June 2019. The series hosts over 1,200 leading suppliers showcasing thousands of products, along with education sessions and networking across fire, security, facilities and health & safety.