The Protection and Management Series
FIREX International is part of the Protection & Management Series of events, all taking place side by side within the London ExCel. The series hosts over 1,200 leading suppliers showcasing thousands of products, along with education sessions and networking across fire, security facilities and health & safety.
Whether your role is specifically security, or wider encompassing, your free FIREX visitor's pass gives you unlimited access to pick and choose the suppliers you want to meet, and seminars you want to attend, across the entire Protection & Management Series.
- Get unlimited access to all 4 shows with your one visitor badge
- Test & trial thousands of products for protecting and managing your business and its assets
- Pick and choose education sessions from any show to best meet your business needs, while earning CPD points
What’s on for you at IFSEC International?
IFSEC International is one of the world’s largest and most important centres for integrated security. Welcoming 27,000 visitors and 500+ suppliers, it can help you enhance your fire safety offering with innovative security solutions.
- Enjoy a host of seminar content in the Future of Security Theatre (brought to you by Tavcom) and the Keynote Arena (sponsored by Western Digital), like the seminars Autonomous Vehicles - Can They be Hacked and Securing Football Stadiums in 2019 - NFC Using FLIR Systems
- Get to grips with IoT, Smart Homes & Security, Drones - Threats and Countermeasures and how a Converged Security Operations Centre can help you manage a situation in real-time
- Enhance your specialisms across property protection, perimeter solutions and security education by meeting the likes of Dahua, Hikvision and Texecom
- Meet with representatives from government bodies including JSaRC (Home Office & Counter Terror Unit), the Department for International Trade (DiT), and the Defence & Security Organisation (DSO) in the Government Pavilion
What’s on for you at Safety & Health Expo?
Examine the products, solutions and ideas at the intersection of fire safety and health and safety at Safety & Health Expo 2019. Meet 300+ suppliers and access 75+ hours of CPD-accredited health and safety seminars.
- Discover the latest technology trends as innovative suppliers show the power of cutting-edge kit and the implications of emerging technology including drones, AI, VR and wearable devices in the Safety Tech Zone
- Inspire your health and safety strategy, and change the way you think about mental health, business and risk
- Attend seminars that include A lawyer’s view on safety compliance and incident management in the workplace and Workshop and mock trial: What to do in the first 48 hours of a serious workplace incident
What’s on for you at Facilities Show?
Facilities Show lets you enhance your fire safety strategy with the products, solutions and ideas shaping the facilities management sector, putting you in front of over 280 providers and 100 CPD-accredited training sessions.
- Experience a walking tour of a full-sized state-of-the-art smart office and understand the benefits and implications of smart buildings at the new Smart Buildings Expo
- Interact with smart technology from experts like Euroworkspace, SmartSpace, Vanti, FSI and Lutron
- Enjoy insightful Workplace Wellbeing seminars such as What does an emotionally healthy workplace look like? Why does it matter?
- Meet exhibitors including Safelincs and Evaccess for a multitude of building management products and solutions