We asked hundreds of fire safety professionals what they wanted to see at FIREX. Here’s what we heard:
- “Show me how to install the kit – what does it do? How does it help?”
- “Show me the vendors I can trust.”
- “Show me the future, I’m developing strategies into 2025.”
- “Show me how my business can move into different areas, introduce me to new revenue streams.”
- “I know what the tech is, show me what it can do.”
- “Show me the possibilities and the capabilities.”
- “Show me how to take advantage of emerging opportunities.”
Show Me How - get involved for 2019
We put a Show Me How Theatre in the Sprinkler Zone for 2018. This demonstrated to visitors exactly how different types of sprinklers worked and their potential for empowering life safety.
For 2019, we will expand on this, so that Show Me How Badges will be worn by technicians and enablers in the Sprinkler Zone - and across all zones on the exhibition floor.
We want all our exhibitors to get involved.
So whether you’re planning to run product demos at particular times at FIREX, or looking to showcase product and raise brand awareness on your stand or in the Sprinkler Zone, get in touch with Ka-Wai Ko to get involved.
Look out for Show Me How badges
Whenever you see someone wearing a Show Me How badge, it means they’re a technical expert. Speak to them to get a detailed explanation – not a sales pitch – of a product. They’ll show you how to install it, what it does and what it takes to maintain it. So you can gain a deeper understanding of the workings behind the latest kit and what it can do for you.
Where: Show Me How Badges will be worn by technicians and enablers in the Sprinkler Zone and across all zones on the exhibition floor in 2019.