FIREX International | 19 - 21 June 2018
Driving global expertise in life safety
FIREX International is the only event that connects the global fire and security markets, and gives fire and security professionals access to the very latest technology from suppliers across the world, cutting-edge solutions and the essential knowledge to ensure life safety. So whether you work solely in the fire industry or across both fire and security, a visit to FIREX International is a must.
Why you should attend FIREX International?
Whether you buy products or you install products FIREX International is the place for you.
- See the newest products to reach the market, from both global and local manufacturers, and ensure you're up to speed with all the latest technological innovations
- Meet the distributors and integrators who can ensure your fire safety offering is streamlined for maximum cost savings while still specifically matching your requirements
- Network with your peers and share ideas
- Learn how you can influence and implement the most appropriate solutions
- Free education programmes offer invaluable insights into key development areas in the fire safety industry, equipping you for business growth in local and export markets
- Get an overview of the latest trends in fire safety, to maintain and hone your competitive edge
What products to expect at FIREX International 2018
- Call Points
- Alarm Receiving Centres
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Detection
- Fire Protection
- Protection and Safety
- Intelligent/Smart Buildings
- Lone Worker Safety
- Passive Fire Prevention
- Corporate wear / Workwear / Uniform
- Recruitment / Training
- Sounders & Alarms
- Sprinkler Systems
- Supression Systems
- Systems integration
- Testing and Approval Services
- Voice Alarms
What happened in 2017?
The Latest Industry Discussions
The fire industry united to discuss the latest pressing issues facing the industry, including the necessity in changing regulations following Grenfell Tower and London Fire Brigade highlighting the inadequate fire risk assessments discovered on a daily basis.